I now have a Sony NEX 5N e-mount camera, with:
* Sony e-mount 18-55 kit lens - do not use anymore
* Sony e-mount 16mm f/2.8 with the fish eye and wide adapter for fun, architecture and landscape
* Sony Zeiss 24mm f/1.8 for walk around and indoor low light
* Sony e-mount 30mm f/3.5 macro for food photography and flowers
* Sony e-mount 50mm f/1.8 for walk around and portraits.
I also have the optional Electric Viewfinder (which is always attached), and an extra original battery.
My equipment is small and compact, with high quality picture results, perfect for my hobby usage. I especially like that the sky looks blue instead of greyish on my pictures.
I can fit most of it into my Think Tank Retrospective 5, as you can see of the picture on this page. Sorry for the bad iPhone quality photo, but I only have that one camera in the picture.
I miss a normal equivalent fast prime, and a moderat tele prime (a tad more narrow than the 50mm), but Sony has both of them in their lens roadmap.
Also, the one thing I hope Sony works on for the next generation of NEX, is more reliable and quicker autofocus, especially in low light and close ups.